Kata Bijak Persahabatan ( Bahasa Inggris )

"People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!"


*Don't ever be afraid to come to me ~n~ cry* *Don't ever hesitate to look me ~n~ the eye* *Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel* *Remeber your my girl ~n~ we gotta keep it real*


"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."


"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."


"I never had better friends than the friends I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?


Since we met its been you and I, a tear for a tear baby eye for an eye and u know that my heart gonnna cry if you leave me lonely cuz u not just my friend your my homie


Put it on me if this was our world,it would be all yours babbyy


"Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."


"You'll always be my best friend, you know too much!"


"When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."


"You mean the world to me and I'll never stop loving you 'Cause what you have given me I can never repay And if we meet again somehow, I will love you then as now 'Cause you mean the world to me


'Cause we are each other's angels And we meet when it is time We keep each other going And we show each other signs


"Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Kata-Kata Mutiara