Kata Mutiara Cinta Bahasa Inggris

1. "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you." - Ibn Abbad

2. "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." -Janos Arnay

3. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." -Aristotle

4. "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." -Sarah Bernhardt

5. "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." -Roy Croft

6. "Thou art to me a delicious torment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. "I love her and that's the beginning of everything." -F. Scott Fitzgerald

8. "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one." -John Keats

9. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

10. "Make me immortal with a kiss." -Christopher Marlowe

11. "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." -George Sand

12. "Love is friendship set on fire." -Jeremy Taylor

13. "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile..." -Unknown

14. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed." -Unknown

15. "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever." -Unknown

16. "Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you." -Unknown

17. "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet." -Unknown

18. Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense." -Vincent van Gogh

19. "Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto." -Lope de Vega

20. "Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you." -Paul Verlaine

21. "When a heart finds another, what's a cloud more or less in the sky?" -Wolf and Page

22. "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return." -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

23. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

24. "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart." -Honore de Balzac

25. "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

26. "Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -Elizabeth Browning

27. " When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." - Dr Suese

28. "So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life." - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

29. 93. "....A simple I love you means more than money...." -Frank Sinatra

30. "How delicious is the winning of a kiss at love's beginning." -Thomas Campbell

31. "One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love." -Sophocles

32. "There is no remedy for love but to love more." -Henry David Thoreau

33. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." -Alfred Lord Tennyson

34. "All love is sweet, given or returned." -Percy Bysshe Shelley

35. One million reasons to hate me, one million reasons to love me, pick one... - Unknown

36. "Id rather have bad times with you, then good times with someone else." - Unknown

37. It's the little things you do that makes me love you. - Unknown

38. Truth is, you don't NEED a boyfriend to be happy. But for some reason, some of us think we do. - Unknown

39. A womans heart is a deep ocean full of secrets. - Unknown

40. My lips won't stop talking about you, they tell me they miss your lips more than i do. - Unknown

41. Love is sharing your happiness with your partner and as well the sadness. - Louis Mesa

42. You're in love. That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love. - Claudia Gray

43. Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Euripides

44. To live is like love, all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it. - Samuel Butler

45. Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restricting. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. For a love so free...will never fly away - Unknown

46. Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever - Unknown

47. To love someone who does not love you, is like shaking a tree to make the dew drops fall. - Unknown

48. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. -Mother Teresa.

49. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. - Plato

50. Love is not getting, but giving, not a wild dream of pleasure, and madness of desire ... it is goodness, and honor, and peace and pure living. - Henry Van Dyke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Kata-Kata Mutiara